CrossFit Level 2
Hello, thank you for taking time to look at my profile .
To tell you a little bit about me:
I set myself apart from many other online coaches because I have been there and done it. I have been the athlete, I have been the coach (in the gym, on the field, by the lake…) and I know what it takes to get results. I combine an evidence based approach with years of practical experience and implementation, meaning that my clients are delivered an exemplary service year round.
– Strength and conditioning.
– Sport and exercise nutrition.
– Performance specialist.
– Performance lifestyle.
Service: Online coach to people who want to discover and realise the potential of their body and mind. I currently coach people ranging from fat loss clients, to military personnel, semi-professional and professional athletes, as well as obstacle course racers and functional fitness athletes. By working with me, my clients get results and enhance their performance in a manner which is sustainable.
– Masters degree in Exercise Physiology.
– Bachelors degree in Biomedical Sciences (Health, Exercise & Nutrition).
– EXOS-certified Performance Specialist.
– Certified Functional Strength Coach.
– CrossFit Level 2 Trainer.
– Online coach, self-employed.
– Strength and conditioning coach, British Rowing.
– Personal trainer, multiple facilities.
– CrossFit coach, multiple affiliates.
– Performance lifestyle mentor, Loughborough University.
– Military (Army).
Available 7 days per week (all online).